Friday, July 25, 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you...

Uploading right now. Will have the link up as soon as YouTube processes it. I'd like to thank everyone who reads this and watches the show for being so patient with me. It's been a rough few months, but it feels good to have another show out.

Good news: The script for Ep. 7 is underway...I have it outlined and just have to write the dialogue.

Bad news: You remember that LASIK process I had to go through earlier this year. On August 6, I go through Round 2 of it. They under-corrected me, which isn't surprising since they took me from 7 diopters to about 1ish (0 being 20/20). They'll be doing my right eye first, then my left a short time later. I could live without it, I see worlds better than I could before, but I've come this far, so I might as well be able to see clearly. Y'know, be able to read street signs and busses and my wall calendar. :) So, there will be time to mend, and time to deal with all the medical mayhem and appointments that go with this process. Blargh.

With luck, I'll get the script done and gather people for audio recording considerably faster this time. A couple people involved with the show are working at the Sterling Renaissance Festival in Oswego, so they'll be busy through the end of summer. But, we'll see. At any rate, this show will continue, and hopefully will get closer to the 2 month schedule and farther from the 9+ oh-my-god-I-suck month schedule.

Much love,
--Liz

No comments: