Monday, June 09, 2008

Update: The Saga of The Cursed Episode!

OK, who hexed this episode? :)

Was set to program the weekend away, so, of course, all of my notes vanished into the ether. All of them. The numbers I need to code all of the animation? Eaten by some strange note-eating monster in my house. !@#$^%(*&^%$#@ I spent the 90+ degree weekend scouring the house, to no avail.

So, I just recreated the notes. Will work on coding over the next few days. Will get this episode done if it kills me.

4 comments:

Yaksman said...

Pop a few inspirations, and build-up if you've got it. Your loyal fans know you can defeat this episode.

Crazy Raven Productions said...

I need a rez! ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anthony N. Emmel said...

Chello!

Hey, take your time...ut will be so much better because of teh anticipation!!!