Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Oh yeah!

A lot of people contact me about wanting to be in the show.

Here's the deal:

I already have more story and character ideas than I know what to do with. I also, for legal and personal reasons, want to control the characters used.

Episode 6 had a lot of cameos in it from people who wrote to me. If you are interested in just having your character in the background, send me a demorecording of your toon and the name of the toon, at the contact email on this blog.

For those who don't know how to demorecord:
1. Log into the character you want to record
2. Type /demorecord nameofdemo
3. Sit for a second
4. Type /demostop
5. Go into your City of Heroes folder on your pc.
6. Find the client_demo folder
7. Your demo will be nameofdemo.cohdemo
8. Send that file to me.

Done!

2 comments:

earthbender said...

if u want to u can control my char

Crazy Raven Productions said...

Not quite what I meant. I prefer to design my own characters, with their own stories, and their own motivations. I don't mean puppet-mastering other people's characters.